Thanks for reading!

        I know this is a really lame question - but for some strange reason,
I can't figure out how to add additional modules to Apache/mod_perl using
the INSTALL.simple directions. I tried modifying the Configuration.acpi
files in apache/src before/after running perl Makefile.PL. I modified the
Configuration file in mod_perl-1.27/src before make. I'm going to try to add
the module on the command line for perl Makefile.PL after I have a cold
one... It's probably extreme cockpit error, but what is the correct way to
add modules at compile time??

TIA

.mark

"The security, stability and reliability of a computer system is
reciprocally proportional to the amount of vacuity between the ears of the
admin"