Hi. I installed an OpenBSD3.1 machine, put in apache2.0.43 using the
OpenBSD-layout, and tried putting in mod_perl1.99_07 (the one from the
2.0-current tarball). However, when I add the <Location>-directive to set
mod_perl to handle .pl's, apache won't come up anymore. It's, as far as I
can tell, the Location-directive that makes it choke, simply adding the
perl-module works fine (apache says something along the lines of "mod_perl
configured - resuming normal operations" before I add the
Location-directive to httpd.conf).

Being a bit of a newbie on both OpenBSD (and unix-like OS's in general),
apache and mod_perl, I wondered if anybody could shed some light on
compiling and running apache 2 and mod_perl under OpenBSD...

thanks

Snorre Boasson