I am working in a greek investment bank called, appropriately, Investment Bank. It is one of the largest investment banks, and one of the biggest financial institutions in Greece.

We are currently implementing the company's internet presence in mod_perl.

There is an existing web site that was outsourced and developed in ASP. After many a problem it was decided to be insourced and rewritten from scratch in mod_perl. It is expected to go live soon.

Marcin Kasperski wrote:
I am looking for some examples of modperl being used in financial
institutions (banks, brokers, ... but also large e-commerce). I spent
a few hours searching the internet but it seems such a information is
not easily available.

I am interested in both official and unofficial information. Technical
details are not necessary.

Thanks in advance for any reply.