Chris Winters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 20:32, James G Smith wrote:
>> ( Actually, the name is chosen to `rhyme' with Apache::DBI.  There
>> are no dependencies on Apache or mod_perl. )
>>
>> NAME
>>     Apache::LDAP - provides persistent LDAP connections
>
>Does this overlap with the ResourcePool series of modules?

Thanks.  I didn't realize that existed.

A search wasn't bringing it up earlier on CPAN, but I probably wasn't
using the right terms.

It looks like it does a lot of what I want plus a bit more.

I think I'll do more browsing of CPAN :/
--
James Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 979-862-3725
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix