Issac Goldstand wrote:
[snip]

. Notice that you may need to have to store the context data between filter calls, which currently is not supported, but I'm working on adding this feature asap.
If you need to store something in between the filter calls (filter may get the data in chunks, every time it's called it may only gets a chunk of data), the context is the way to store such data (e.g. partial bucket brigades, counters, etc.).

Just give me some time and I'll commit the implementation and the updated doc with examples. I'm experiencing some problems with not seeing EOS, which prevents me from completing it. Stay tuned.