Hi all,

I am a beginner and am doing a course project for which I want to know if mod_perl is suitable for my problem at hand.

My problem is: When a user types in a question, then my perl program(or whatever) has to go to the database and return the answer back to the user. If its not able to find the question in the database, then it has to transfer the connection to a person who will answer the question and the database has now got to be updated with this new question and answer.

(I had written a simple program using the DBI and DBD::Mysql for just retrieving the answer from the database....)

I don't know if the rest of my problem can be solved using mod_perl...

Can anyone give me some ideas or suggestions that would help me out...

Thanking u all in anticipation..

Sireesha

Do you Yahoo!?