On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 04:14:47PM -0500, Perrin Harkins wrote:

> What do you guys think?

As an OSCON attendee for the past few years, I've found only a few talks that
really were helpful.

One thing that I would love to see are practical implementations of perl
applications.

For example, we use Mason coupled to a back end API that connects
directly to postgres.  The API/Mason stuff works like a MVC.  It's all pretty
standard, and works very well.

I'm sure other people have much more interesting examples.

This kind of talk would be directed at people who really grasp all the
concepts of perl already, and are looking for something to spark their
intrest again.  Almost like the perl lightning talks, but more focused on
application models.

Just some thoughts...

Rob