http://loggerithim.sourceforge.net

Loggerithim is monitoring package for Linux and Solaris (with early support for OS X and Win32). It allows you to collect metrics from your hosts and analyze them with graphs and whatnot. You can also set thresholds for proactively spotting problems. Modules can be written to supplement the stock data collection.

Loggerithim is mod_perl (obviously) and PostgreSQL. Agents written in C collect data and send it to the box that runs Loggerithim.

This is the first time I've announced Loggerithim somewhere other than Freshmeat. I'd greatly appreciate feedback from the mod_perl crowd. I'm impressed with the work of others on the list and I welcome your opinions. Expect rough edges and broken pieces as very few people have run it outside of my office. Mailing lists are available for anyone interested, see the website.

Thanks!

Cory 'G' Watson
http://gcdb.spleck.net