Hi there,

I am new to this list and new to mod_perl in general, so I hope the more
experienced folks will be able to help me. :)

We are starting to test our perl code running under mod_perl. We did go
through the porting guide and did everything that was receommended.

I am interested in how people setup their Apache 1.3.x servers to run
mod_perl'able code. Not, how to get mod_perl to run something, we do that
with rewrite rules. I am more interested in config settings that control for
performance and stability.

I am also very concerned about testing. How do you test a mod_perl system to
make sure there is no memory corruption from one instance of an app to
another. I have thought about setting MaxServers to 1 and MaxClients to 1,
to force the same compiled perl code to be reused, but I am not sure that is
agood test.

Is there any documentation on testing a mod_perl app? I have yet to find
anything.

Again, I appreciate the help and I hope to become an active member of this
list.

Regards...Michael

---

IT Director/System Admin