Version 0.10 of Apache::PAR is now available on CPAN at the following
location:

http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/N/NB/NBYRD/

This version of Apache::PAR now includes preliminary support for both
mod_perl 1.x and 2.x environments natively (without Apache::compat).
Note, however, this does not guarantee that any modules, registry
scripts, etc packaged with Apache::PAR will work under both 1.x and 2.x
- wouldn't that be slick. :-)

Also, with this version I have continued to use Apache::test for the
module testing framework, so make test does not work "out of the box"
under mod_perl 2.x, although it does run with some changes to the
generated httpd.conf file (I am hoping to offer a patch for this to the
Apache::test author soon).

If anyone has any questions or problems (under 1.x or 2.x), please
contact me at one of the following:

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PAR mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mod_perl mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

--
Nathan Byrd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>