Hi there,

You may have received a message untitled "A call against war".

I apologize to everyone who feels personally criticized
by its content. This was of course not intended.

In this time of political agitation, I felt that this message
expressed an interesting point of view, so I took upon
myself to (blindly and automagically) forward it
to my whole address-book, including technical mailing lists.

Please forgive my boldness.

Anyone is welcome to express any comment back. But I would suggest than one remain
reasonably polite
when doing so.

Democratic ideas should be able to be discussed, argued upon, and of course opposed
diplomatically.

Regards,

Dr. Franck Porcher, Ph.D