Hi Hui Liu

You can start from
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.pdf instead of
reading the very thick books. You can google to find out example codes as
well.

Gook Luck,

Huili Liu

                      Larry Leszczynski

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Liu, Hui (GXS)" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      >                        cc:       mod_perl list <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                                               Subject:  mod_perl books (Was: RE:
Trouble with sysread in modperl)
                      03/04/2003 03:40

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Larry Leszczynski

Hi Hui Liu -

> Larry,
>
> Thank you. I wonder which Mod_perl cook book you are referring to and
> where can we get them? I am very interested in details of recipe 3.8.
> This is our first time to port our perl scripts to Apache (we are
> using Apache:PerRun mode), and we are still learning.

The best overall online resource is the mod_perl web site at:
   http://perl.apache.org/

Books related to mod_perl, including the "mod_perl Developer's Cookbook",
are listed at:
   http://perl.apache.org/docs/offsite/books.html

Larry Leszczynski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]