> My job is it now to write a response to our customer and I want to have
> some information from developers and/or users about the stability of
> Apache2+mod_perl2+Unix and Apache1+mod_perl1+Win32.
This is kinda comparing apples to oranges.

mod_perl1+Apache1+Win32 is a single threaded environment.  Apache
can only accept one request at a time.  Not a good idea for a production
environment.  If a server request takes a long time, everyone waits in line until
that is complete.

I would think that Apache1+mod_perl1+Unix is your most stable option.
If you have to go with Win32, I would suggest going with Apache2+mod_perl2.
Although it's technically not 100%, I've been using it for the past 4
months with no problems (YET!).

Good Luck,
Mike