> I think when I'm done and get this roled out, I'll work on making something
> very similar but completely database driven.  All the functions in the
> dispatch table will be brought in through a single SQL statement called in
an
> eval context.

This also means I can write a small subroutine to eval a form that's been
posted, and given the authentication passes, add code to the thing while it's
running, AND save the code to the DB so it'll be around for reboots.

Wouldn't that just be awesome?

A totally dynamic web driven database that can be completely reconfigured on
the fly.

I wonder if using <Perl></Perl> sections in the httpd.conf file, if a guy
could put the entire RequestHandler in a database as well....  heh

I spose that might take some work, probably with vi and gcc, on apache source
files.

Dennis