        Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000
        From: D Ritchie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: won't build on new lab system

        Your ^*$*&$ software won't compile on this PDP-11. I keep
        getting the error "cowardly refusing to create an empty
        archive". What is *that* supposed to mean?

        Here's the full error dump: <snipped>

        And here's the software & hardware I'm running: <snipped>

      -p --post        : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      -S --subscribe   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      -u --unsubscribe : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      -h --help        : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please, try again :)

--
Chris Devers [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://devers.homeip.net:8080/

reusability, n.
A marketing priority overriding that of usability.
See also OBJECT ORIENTEETING.

    -- from _The Computer Contradictionary_, Stan Kelly-Bootle, 1995
  • --help Alexander Prihodko
    • Chris Devers