Michael Maciag wrote:
I'm trying to use CGI to get/set params within my mp2 PerlResponseHandler, at least until Apache::Request for mp2 is released. The get works just fine but my clients don't see the params I'm trying to set. Is it likely I just have an error somewhere or is there anything I have to do differently than just a simple:
$q->param( -name => 'myparam', -value =>'myvalue')
in my handler?

Do you have a simple example that reproduces the problem? Also make sure that you use the latest version of CGI.pm. 2.97 as of this writing.

The best way to submit problems is to write a new test for the mod_perl 2.0 suite. You kill two birds at the same time when doing that, you learn how to write tests and save us a lot of time.