On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 05:16 pm, Stas Bekman wrote:

Michael Chamberlain wrote:
On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 07:03 am, Douglas Theobald wrote:
I've been quite successful with mp1 (Apache/1.3.28, mod_perl/1.28, perl
5.8.0, OSX jaguar 10.2.6.), but I'd really like to get mp2 going on OSX.
Has anyone had any luck or experienced this same problem?

Rebuild your perl with threads support, and only use '-lm -lc'.

Michael, what's the deal with using only '-lm -lc' on jaguar? Care to send a patch so it'll work out of box?

I'll double check if it's significant or not. I was having major problems getting stuff to build
before you posted your link initially to that working config. The -lm -lc and threads bits
where the only areas which where different. Changing to those everything worked.

Mike.