Thomas Klausner wrote:

Hi!

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 08:33:31AM +0100, Steve Hay wrote:

I posted this problem the other day, deep inside a thread about something else, and didn't get any replies; maybe nobody spotted it?

Does anybody have Apache::Dispatch working on Windows with Perl 5.8.0? Randy?

Randy posted this some time ago:

I just made one up, which you can install as
C:\> ppm install
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppmpackages/Apache-Dispatch.ppd

Maybe this works for you?

Sadly, no - that URL is now a 404. The directory there still exists, but there's no Apache-Dispatch.ppd in it.

I would rather be able to build the module myself anyway, rather than using a PPM package.

BTW, do other people have it working under Perl 5.8.0 on other platforms? I'm not sure if this problem is Windows-related or 5.8.0-related.

- Steve