1) I am sure that the subroutine is called, because I have warn statements
in each subroutine. I can see in the log that authorization24 is called
before authentication24.

2) The url I've been testing is /services/jacl/members/hi.html

@DirectoryMatch: hm, I suppose it might be slightly faster, but I think its
probably better to make it more obvious as to what the config is doing.
This module is used to be able to set up members / subscription areas
fairly dynamically on the site.