"Andrew savige" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> So far this node has been ignored and downvoted.
I saw that, well that's life.

> I suggest you start by creating a perl monks account (rather than
> posting anonymously). Then hang around for a while to get a feel
> for how the place works.
Not being active or registred doesn't mean I don't hang around. I rather
dislike to register, I have memory holes and all my password are remmebered
as "123TEST".

> If you want someone to review your module, it seems best to start
> by first reviewing someone else's module.
I'd love to review the second module that is offered for sacrifice ;-)
Anything to offer?

Nadim.