Randy W. Sims wrote:
Baltasar Cevc wrote:

Hi, everybody!

I've started to write a modular user administration
tool sometime ago. During this process, I've also
started two modules facilitating the creation of
such a modular program.

The program modules are realized as Perl classes,
each of them being a child of one of the two
modules I mentioned at the beginning.
The other of the two modules serves as some kind of
"control center" for the application, providing
information about modules, functions to find and
(un)load them etc.

I wonder if that would be something useful I
should post to CPAN... and if it is - what would be
an appropriate name. Currently they are named modularzier and
modularizer::module.

Module names on CPAN must be camel cased. All lowercase names are reserved for pragma. This should probably go in the Module::* namespace.
camel cased: I will change that - sorry.
For the namespace: I'm not so sure it fits there.
The main point is not at all connected to Perl modules, and I would connect the name to Perl modules only, and everything I saw in this namespace was connected to Perl modules, somehow.

The goal of the two modules is to fascilitate the creation of a modularized script, daemon etc., so that should be somehow stessed - more of plugin and less of module... when I searched the web and CPAN for some similar solution, I haven't found Module::Pluggable, for example - because my focus was on modularizing/creating plugins, not on Perl modules.
I admit that I've missed the plugin point, too...

But back to the first two questions: from the two answers, I assume
that this at least isn't completely uninteresting, but worth uploading it - am I right here?

Baltasar