Hi Lutz,

* Lutz Gehlen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-06-30 20:30]:
> The last reply of sawyer x convinced me that the "Easy"
> extension is maybe not so bad.

personally I find ::Easy and ::Simple no more useful than ::Foo.
It says absolutely nothing about what kind of ease or simplicity
I can expect, and CPAN has plenty of examples of such modules
exhibiting all possible interpretations of these words.

(XML::Simple comes to mind here, which has an API so complex at
this point (with its own strict mode!) that the name is almost
comical.)

* Lutz Gehlen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-06-30 20:45]:
> My module installs functions because I see an exception as
> something that belongs to a package. However, I already thought
> about also offering an mk_exception_methods function for people
> who prefer to throw an exception with a method call. […] But I
> had not thought of using import, it's a nice idea.

You’ve seen Sub::Exporter?