On Mar 30, 2009, at 4:21 PM, Brad Lhotsky wrote:

My question is, do you think the CPAN needs another spreadsheet module?

Doesn't matter whether it does or not. Your real question is "Should I upload my module to CPAN?" and the answer is "Absolutely, yes."

There is no reason NOT to upload it, and your module may be far-and- away better than all the others, for some value of "better," for some population. Or it might be a steaming pile of crap, and nobody ever uses it. Or a little of both, depending. But that's how open source works!

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance