Still no luck.

     module : Geo::Coder::Many::Generic
     version: undef
     in file: lib/Geo/Coder/Many/Generic.pm
     status : Not indexed because lib/Geo/Coder/Many/Generic.pm in
             K/KA/KAORU/Geo-Coder-Many-0.45.tar.gz has a higher version
             number (0)

Ok, giving up and version numbers, as I keep threatening :-P Sorry for
the spam to the list as I think aloud. I hope it's educational to
somebody reading anyway :-)

- Alex