All,

I would like some advice on the naming of an Excel 2007 reader package.
 The goal is to mirror the Spreadsheet::ParseExcel API as closely as
possible using XML::LibXML as the XML reader.  A review of the currently
existing packages on CPAN that I could find shows the following differences
from what I propose;

Spreadsheet::XLSX - this is the one I use currently
    parses the XML on it's own
    Access to the data and formats are through a hash table rather than
using methods

SimpleXlsx - This is built on XML::Simple
     Not much in the way of an API

Spreadsheet::ParseXLSX - Shiny new XLSX parser
     Better adherence to the Spreadsheet::ParseExcel API
     Built on XML::Twig

Excel::Reader::XLSX - Github repo only
     Built on XML::LibXML
     Incomplete implementation of the Spreadsheet::ParseExcel API
     Listed as no current support

I may have missed something on CPAN but as far as I can tell all the other
XLSX format spreadsheet readers in CPAN are built one of the first three.
 My current working (proposed) name is: Spreadsheet::XLSX::Reader.  Any
naming advice is welcome.

Best Regards,

Jed