Hi Kapil,

please reply to all recipients. (See the last line of my signature for details).

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:10:24 +0530
KAPIL RATHORE <kapil.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Authors,.
>
> Today i have posted my very first module on PAUSE.

Congratulations, and welcome aboard!

> Games-JackThief-0.01.tar.gz - is working very fine for latest perl version.
>
> But failing for older versions as reported by CPAN Testers.
>
> I have fixed the issue, but didn't know how to post the version0.02 on PAUSE.
>
> Does uploading on the following file
> Games-JackThief-*0.02*.tar.gz  will update the package on server
> automatically ?

Yes, it will make it be indexed instead of the previous version, as it is a
newer version. To be on the safe side, you may wish to eventually delete the
previous and old versions from PAUSE using the authors menu.

Note that some tools such as https://metacpan.org/release/CPAN-Uploader and
especially https://metacpan.org/release/Dist-Zilla can automate uploading
tarballs of releases for you. Furthermore, please consider using Dist-Zilla
because it automates and/or facilitates a lot of other tasks that one
encounters when managing a CPAN distribution.

> And i found that the description about the functions are not good on
> cpan search,
>
> please let me know how can i update the documentation there ?

For the documentation look into Pod-Coverage and perlpod:

* https://metacpan.org/pod/Test::Pod::Coverage

* https://metacpan.org/pod/Dist::Zilla::Plugin::PodCoverageTestshttp://perldoc.perl.org/perlpod.html

*
http://perl-begin.org/tutorials/perl-for-newbies/part5/#page--pod-documentation--DIR