Hi all,

time ago I've implemented a couple of MooseX::Storage::IO drivers, available on github:

https://github.com/grubert65/MooseX-Storage-IO-MongoDB

https://github.com/grubert65/MooseX-Storage-IO-Redis

Basically they let you use either Mongo or Redis as a persistency layer for your Moose objects.

I'm planning to upload them on CPAN but I would like first to give you the chance to give them a try and submit any patch or suggestion, both very wellcome.

Thank you.

Best,

Marco.

--

*Marco Masetti*| marco.mase...@softeco.it <mailto:marco.mase...@softeco.it>
/Team Leader / Research & Innovation/

Privacy Information - This message, for the D. Lgs n. 196/2003 (Privacy Code), may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.
*Please consider the environment before printing this email*