Le 28/05/2019 à 03:40, Ryan Voots a écrit :
Adding in CC's to vpit.

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 6:29 PM Ryan Voots <simcop2...@simcop2387.info <mailto:simcop2...@simcop2387.info>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I've built a fix for RT #127118 on indirect.pm <http://indirect.pm>,
    but it would appear that VPIT is MIA.  I've not found a way to
    contact him anymore and his website is now being squatted on by
    ads.  I believe that his cpan email address is being black-holed at
    his old domain.

    This fixes a bug with threaded perls (I believe it exists in all
    threaded perls, but the test failure only happens with -DDEBUGGING)
    and indirect.pm <http://indirect.pm> so I'd like to be able to make
    a release of it, as strictures and a few other large modules depend
    on this.

    Ryan Voots

How come not answering for two days qualify as "being MIA"? Don't you have real work besides your free software contributions? I do, and it always takes priority, especially for such a minor "issue" as the one you're referring to (indirect is no more broken that it was with 5.28).

I decline your request for perms. I'll publish a new release when I have some time.

The Perl community sure knows how to reward contributors that spent countless hours of free work with these kinds of gems. Such a shame...

Vincent Pit