Subject: Net::Azure::StorageClient
Date: 2020-05-10 19:23
From: Dean Hamstead <d...@bytefoundry.com.au>
To: junn...@alfasado.jp

Hi Junnama

I understand you are the author of Net::Azure::StorageClient on CPAN and github.

I.e. https://github.com/junnama/net-azure-storageclient-perl

We have been using this module in production for some time and i have sent some patches to you. If youre not interested in this module any more i would like if you could grant me comaint on cpan so i can make a new release?

Thanks

Dean