On 6/28/07, Graham Dumpleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 28/06/07, Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> When I'm trying to compile my example module on Mac OS I get following
> error:
>
> ld: Undefined
> symbols:
>
> _ap_filter_flush
> _ap_hook_handler
> _ap_pass_brigade
> _ap_register_output_filter
> _ap_rputs
> _ap_set_content_type
>
> Those functions as you know are core Apache members and they reside in
httpd
> binary.
> What's wrong? What should I do to compile the module. (Module compiles
> without any error on Linux machine).
How are you compiling the module, using 'apxs' or hand crafted
makefile rules that invoke the compiler directly?

I need to use self-made Makefile since I'm writing module in C++.

Which Apache installation are you using? Default Apache 1.3 that comes
with the operating system? Other binary Apache distribution for MacOS
X or compiled from source code?

Compiled from the source code. ver. 2.2

Since ap_set_content_type() isn't in Apache 1.3, but is in Apache 2.X,
almost looks like you are using the Apache 1.3 that comes with the
operating system.
I'm gonna try to clean up the instalation and try one more time.