Hai,

I have apache server running with apache Modules and few custom Modules. When i
looked into the server module code, i could see that when the parent process
receives a graceful signal then it deregisters all the modules and then
registers it and run a post config of the modules to load it again and then
spawns new Childrens.

The following are the my concerns and wanted to know if its possible to do.
1. If iam passing a SigUSR2 signal to the parent process, then will i be able
to reload/rerun only my custom Modules,  without reading the config file ?.

Thanks in advance,
Jaysingh Samuel.

The new Windows Live Messenger. You don’t want to miss this.
http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx