Hi, guys! I got such trouble and need some help or advice: using mod_alias
directives AliasMatch or Alias... I thought about inserting environment
variables like HTTP_HOST inside of these directives. I tried luck with
%{some_var} or ${some_var} (like in mod_reqwrite: variable or mapping,
respectively), but got no results. So... my questions: is this real to use
env's in mod_alias directives for now? And are there reasons for rejecting
env's in this module?
    Second question, in other words, means: "I'm thinking of patch for
mod_alias.c"...

    Thanks all!

Sincerely, Alexander Makarenko
Current portfolio