Hi,

Yesterday, I studied mod_rewrite very much and I believe that
fully_qualify_uri() function is where mod_rewrite does proxy.

That's right ?? This is way ??

Other question, I copied fully_qualify_uri() function, but when print value
r->filename give error:
For example, in code:

r->filename = apr_psprintf(r->pool, "%s://%s%s%s%s", "http", "ip_machine",
"port_machine", r->filename);

ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_CRIT, rv, ap_server_conf,"MEU_MODULE PROXY:
%s", r->filename);

In error_log shows:
MEU_MODULE PROXY:
http://ip_machine:port_machine(null)\x18#W\xb7[$\x07\bHl\xef\t\xd4m\xef\t\xdcm\xef\t\x04\n\xef\t