On 01/15/2014 10:55 PM, Atle Solbakken wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've recently attempted to add the module for the P* Web Programming
> Language to modules.apache.org. Under "My modules" it was listed with
> "Pending approval" for a while, but it has now been deleted. I have not
> received any notifications about this.
>
> Does anybody know why the module couldn't be approved?
>

> Atle.
We've had a surge of fake requests and user accounts on the modules
site, which meant we had to take somewhat harsh measures in use to
combat it. As a result, your application may have been lost in the
spring cleaning. We try our best to separate the good applications from
the bad, but sometimes things do slip through the cracks, and for that I
am sorry. If you resubmit your application, I - or one of the other
admins - will take a look at it as soon as it arrives.

With regards,
Daniel.