Hello,

I have a simple module, with just a quick_hander, it's sole function is to
check if there is a specific key=value on the query string, and modify the
value, so it gets picked up by a separate module.

For example: if "foo=1" is in r->args, then replace it with "foo=0",
decline the request so it gets picked up by the other module.

In my first attempt, I created a new string and assigned the pointer to
r->args, but it doesn't seem to "stick" when it gets to the second module.
Do I have to modify r->args directly, without changing the pointer? It's
been awhile since I've worked with C strings.

Thank you,

-Justin