Hello

Here is an extract of my httpd configuration

 <Proxy balancer://trackingwsbalancer>
                BalancerMember  wss://pp-appli1.plf-sso.pp.minint.fr:8443
route=1 hcmethod=GET hcexpr=ok2 hcuri=/trackingproxy_advanced/actuator
                BalancerMember  wss://pp-appli2.plf-sso.pp.minint.fr:8443
route=2 hcmethod=GET hcexpr=ok2 hcuri=/trackingproxy_advanced/actuator
                ProxySet stickysession=ROUTEID
                ProxySet lbmethod=bybusyness
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /tracking
balancer://trackingwsbalancer/trackingproxy_advanced/tracking
ProxyPassReverse /tracking
balancer://trackingwsbalancer/trackingproxy_advanced/tracking

I've confgured a WebSocket balancer.
It seems that  mod_proxy_hcheck don't use a http protocol to check the validity
of the node but wss.
It just call
wss://pp-appli1.plf-sso.pp.minint.fr:8443/trackingproxy_advanced/actuator
But the documetation says that its a http GET request.
It should be great to add a be able to precise the protocole we want to use to
check or be able to add absolute uri.

Best regards
xlhomme