On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 10:28:25 -0400
Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 9:54 AM Florian Wagner
<flor...@wagner-flo.net> wrote:

Hi everyone,

for za module I'm writing I need know - preferably in my post_config
handler - if the webserver was gracefully reloaded (SIGUSR1) just
now. Is there some simple solution to accomplish this?

Maybe the config generation helps?  You can see the value in
/server-status interactively.

ap_generation_t my_generation;
ap_mpm_query(AP_MPMQ_GENERATION, &my_generation);

Thanks for your suggestion, but the generation is incremented on
graceful (SIGUSR1) as well as ungraceful restarts (SIGHUP). From what I
gather generation is all about, this makes sense to me and I don't see
how it would, in any capacity be helpful for distinguishing the type of
restart.

Regards
Florian