I prefer a executorLaunched hook,  if it can be triggered with enough
details of the container as stated in this comment <http://I would rather
prefer a executorLaunched if it can be triggered with details of enough
information of the container. As>.

About my timeframe: I myself doesn't require this feature in my work, so I
have no specific time requirement on this.

Shuai