On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 09:45:55AM -0800, Dennis Opacki wrote:
> Aloha,
>
> I plan to contribute a perl module for interacting with Internap's (
> www.internap.com) new OpenStack-based storage architecture.

Awesome. Please!

> My intent is to name the module Net::XIPCloud after the Internap product
> name.

How sure are you that that's what your customers will be looking for when
they're going to look for a module?

Sort of wonder if Net::Internap::XIPCloud might be better and then make
sure you've got OpenStack in the description in the =head1 NAME section.

Or if the XIPCloud stuff is using standard protocols,
Net::OpenStack::Something and mention the Internap part in NAME.

Net::XIPCloud still seems fairly reasonable to me btw - just wondering if
a more verbose name would be more findable.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst