Subject: Re: Module submission Framework::Core
From: brian d foy <brian.d....@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, April 24, 2013 9:52 am
To: codech...@cpan.org

In article <20130423185355.67fa51f...@pause.perl.org>, "Perl Authors
Upload Server" <upl...@pause.perl.org> wrote:

> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>
> modid: Framework::Core
> DSLIP: adpOp
> userid: CODECHILD (David Helkowski)

Most people aren't looking to classify their frameworks by names. You
mentioned Catalyst and others; they didn't choose their names because
they didn't find a general noun to place their modules under. They
aren't trying to classify their modules in the era of "Search".

You can upload your module where you like, but I don't think other
people are going to follow you.

PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION="">
Archives: