Request to register new user

fullname: Steve Cichosz
  userid: TEKADV
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: TekAdvocates.com
     why:

    We are developing standards and API's to support a common
    decentralized social network communication strategy that is
    application ambivalent. Our functional prototype that demonstrates
    the viability of our concepts is written in Perl. We are in the
    process of developing a suite of Perl modules from that prototype
    that will make incorporation of these standards and API's into new
    and existing applications much easier than starting from scratch.
    Our efforts are known as the "Online Social Advocate" (OSA)
    standards and we will be uploading the "OSA" module library to CPAN.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=81210000_06962de0574a7e8f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=81210000_06962de0574a7e8f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1