Ok, I've added Reini as a collaborator on the GIT GD repo, and as a
co-maint on PAUSE. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Lincoln

--
*Lincoln Stein*

Scientific Director (Interim), Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
Director, Informatics and Bio-computing Program, OICR
Senior Principal Investigator, OICR
Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Toronto

<http://goog_1828306398>
*Ontario Institute for Cancer Research*
MaRS Centre
661 University Avenue
Suite 510
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5G 0A3

Tel: 416-673-8514
Mobile: 416-817-8240
Email: lincoln.st...@gmail.com
Toll-free: 1-866-678-6427
Twitter: @OICR_news

*Executive Assistant*
*Melisa Torres*
Tel:  647-259-4253
Email: melisa.tor...@oicr.on.ca <stacey.qu...@oicr.on.ca>
www.oicr.on.ca

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged
information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or
distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally
intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions,
conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that
of the organization.