On Thu, 27 Apr 2017, Neil Bowers wrote:

I and several others who depend on Text::ScriptTemplate have tried to contact the author over many years to no avail, as you can see below from the bounce and other messages without a response.

There are a couple of patches that fix problems with it. I'm ready to do a release if I can be allowed to in PAUSE. My username is JONJ.

Can someone please authorize that for me?

Please give me a short while to see if I can get in touch with Yamada-san, to get explicit permission.

If I also fail, then we’ll give you co-maint.

Hi again, Neil. Did you have any luck reaching Yamada-san?

Thanks,
Jon