And a further reminder of my offer to take on the maintenance of this
module.

modu...@cpan.org people, when you're satisfied it's been long enough,
then I (BIGPRESH) would very much like perms on
Net::DNS::Resolver::Programmable.

First contact attempt was, as per chain below, 9th June by email; I've
also reached out on LinkedIn as an alternate contact method.