From: PAUSE <upl...@pause.perl.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Failed: PAUSE indexer report
STEVEB/Module-CheckDep-Version-0.02.tar.gz
To: steve.bertr...@gmail.com, andreas.koenig.gmwojprw+pa...@franz.ak.mind.de

The following report has been written by the PAUSE namespace indexer.
Please contact modules@perl.org if there are any open questions.

  User: STEVEB (Steve Bertrand)
  Distribution file: Module-CheckDep-Version-0.02.tar.gz
  Number of files: 13
  *.pm files: 1
  README: Module-CheckDep-Version-0.02/README
  META-File: Module-CheckDep-Version-0.02/META.json
  META-Parser: Parse::CPAN::Meta 1.4414
  META-driven index: no
  Timestamp of file: Mon Jun 26 18:58:45 2017 UTC
  Time of this run: Mon Jun 26 19:05:20 2017 UTC

Status of this distro: Database error

The following packages (grouped by status) have been found in the distro:

     module : Module::CheckDep::Version
     version: undef
     in file: Module-CheckDep-Version-0.02/lib/Module/CheckDep/Version.pm
     status : The PAUSE indexer could not store the indexing result in
             the DB due the following error: C< Lock wait timeout
             exceeded; try restarting transaction >. Please report the
             case to the PAUSE admins at modules@perl.org.

__END__