Dear Gary Howland (PAUSE Custodial Account),

Please find below the latest reports for your distributions, generated by CPAN
Testers, from the last 24 hours.

To change your preferences, or disable notifications, please visit the CPAN
Testers Preferences system at https://prefs.cpantesters.org.

Stream-1.00:
- x86_64-linux-thread-multi-ld / 5.27.6:
  - FAIL
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/3b27cfb0-e585-11e7-8870-c900886952fb

If you have an issue with a particular report, or wish to gain further
information from the tester, please use the 'Find A Tester' tool at
http://stats.cpantesters.org/cpanmail.html, using the ID or GUID of the report,
as listed above, to locate the correct email address.

You can also adjust the frequency and nature of these notifications or
unsubscribe from the notifications entirely, by going to the CPAN Testers
Preferences website (https://prefs.cpantesters.org) and login with your PAUSE
credentials. You can disable CPAN Testers notifications permanently or
temporarily. If you have problems with accessing the site, please contact
Barbie <bar...@cpan.org> and request to be removed from the automatic mailings.

Thanks,
The CPAN Testers

CPAN Testers is only made possible with the support of our sponsors.
For more information on sponsoring, please visit the I ♥ CPAN Testers website
(http://iheart.cpantesters.org)

One of our esteemed sponsors is Enlightened Perl Organisation, a Platinum
Sponsors.

Enlightened Perl is a membership organisation within the Perl community, It has
goals that are complementary to the Perl Foundation. Specifically, we support
many Perl development efforts that ensure Perl's future as an enterprise-grade
development platform.

http://www.enlightenedperl.org/

--
Reports:     http://www.cpantesters.org