If anybody has any objections here, please tell me - if I don't hear anything
then I'll transfer primary from ADOPTME to him later in the week and remove
the ADOPTME tag.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Algorithm::LCS.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of ArrayHashMonster.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of ArrayHashMonster::Siphuncle.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Async.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of AsyncData.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of AsyncTimeout.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of FakeHash.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of FakeHash::DrawHash.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of FakeHash::Node.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of FlatFile.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of FlatFile::Position.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of FlatFile::Rec.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Interpolation.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Rx.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Stat::lsMode.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Text::Hyphenate.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Text::Template.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Text::Template::Lexer.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Text::Template::Preprocess.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of Tie::HashHistory.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of UDCode.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of punctuation.

Added ARISTOTLE to co-maintainers of y2k.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/