Request to register new user

fullname: Toshiyuki Shimono
  userid: TULAMILI
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://github.com/tulamili/
     why:

    I have been asked to publish my software from an academic journal
    in Japan from the editor. So I will try uploading my software on
    CPAN. The deadline for writing about the article is in about 3
    weeks. I read the O'Reilly book translation of Perl and it indicates
    me to create PAUSE account as a first step. I have been a Perl
    programmer for many years and I have read many Perl books at my
    company, and I bought Oreilly books about Perl yesterday because I
    determined to upload my software.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=69210000_fa340fc0d550ae0c&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=69210000_fa340fc0d550ae0c&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1