Request to register new user

fullname: Cecil Curry
  userid: LEYCEC
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://github.com/leycec
     why:

    Dear fellow zealous Perl monks,

    I authored a Perl script a decade-and-a-half ago that I shamefully
    never published. Now, much older and only slightly wiser, I'd like
    to rectify that. I've finally implemented a "Test2::V0"-based test
    suite and Minilla-based release automation. All that remains is to
    push the first absolutely issue-free release (...surely such a thing
    cannot exist without destroying the fragile fabric of the
    Perlverse?) to CPAN and pray for incoming GitHub stars.

    The codebase currently resides at:

    https://github.com/leycec/mv-pcre

    Thanks for your many decades of intrepid volunteerism. May your
    usernames go down in legendary infamy. You rock the open-source
    Casbah! :guitar_emoji:

    Your ageing Perl acolyte, Cecil Curry (LEYCEC)

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=dd310000_28ea9b78db156e3e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=dd310000_28ea9b78db156e3e&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1