Hi Steve,

Sorry we hadn’t got back to you before now.

The problem here was the "provides" section in META.yml. Because it’s missing
the file: line for each module, it’s now considered an invalid metadata file.
So CPAN::Meta refuses to load it. When that happens, MetaCPAN construct a new
metadata file for the distribution, which ends up pulling all of the packages
found in the tarball.

You don’t have permissions on all of them (because PAUSE thinks they’re not
candidates for indexing).

Andreas and I have been emailing back and forth trying to agree the right /
best way to resolve this.

The cleanest way would be for you to do a new release that has a valid
META.yml. If that’s not possible at the moment, Andreas and I will resolve it
another way for now, and you can fix META.yml for your next release.

Cheers,
Neil